About Estonian Experience
Estonian Experience is focused on offering you an inspirational time during your stay in Scandinavia and the Baltics. All of our tours and activities have been specially designed for small, private groups and can be booked with very short notice, seven days a week.
Our carefully-selected guides delight in providing you with a warm and personalized service and will tailor the excursion to suit your pace and preferences.
All our excursions are available in Estonian, English and Russian. Tours in German, Finnish, Spanish, French, Italian and other languages on request.
- High-quality inspirational private tours
- Benefit from a flexible & personal service by a destination expert in Baltic Sea cruise ports
- Professional, hand-picked & intelligent guides with an inviting local insight
- Set your own pace throughout the tour
- Hassle-free cancellation policy
- Return to your cruise ship in time for departure
- Fully insured including public liability
Our carefully-selected guides always delight in providing you with warm, personalized service and will tailor the excursion to suit your pace and preferences.
Estonian Experience’s owner, Eva-Maria, has herself worked as a private guide for well over a decade and personally selects each member of our large guide network. Some of them are full-time professional guides, but many work part time or as a hobby.
Despite their varying backgrounds, all of our guides share some key traits:
– They provide flexible, warm and personal service, the kind that small, private groups especially appreciate.
– They have received training and have substantial previous experience as guides.
– They speak fluent English and other relevant languages.
– They have strong empathetic skills, the ability to adjust to the group and can relate well with different types of people.
– They have a good overall knowledge of their cities and countries so that you can ask them about anything, not just about local attractions and history.
Our guides are hand-picked to cater to seasoned travelers who have already seen and experienced quite a lot and who value premium service. Interested in joining the team? As we expand our service, we are always on the lookout for excellent guides. If you feel that you have a lot in common with our other guides and you want to work with us, please contact us.
We would be very interested in meeting you!
We look for the same characteristic in ourselves as in our partners we choose to work with. Dedicated, hands-on and open-minded professionals, who put the clients needs first. Working together we are able to put together interesting, innovative and enjoyable itineraries we would love to experience ourselves.
We put a lot of extra care and selection to all of our future collaborations, and as a rule do not offer any products we have not tried and tested ourselves. This is the only way to guarantee a high level of services in all destinations around the Baltic Sea.
Our special thanks to all partners & collaborators.
Glasses by Iitala- Sakke Somerma, Sunset in Suomenlinna- Nicklas Sjöblom, Helsinki from the air- Suomen Ilmakuva Oy, Formverk shop- Sakke Somerma, Hackman Flirt Hola- Hackman, Ateneum- Conna Image Oy, Arkki- Petri Virtanen, Kiasma- Niko Soveri, Helsinki by the sea- Nicklas Sjöblom, Tuomikirkko- Rebekka Lehtola, Cathedral- Niko Soveri
Kronborg, Holder the Dane- Visit Denmark, Kronborg Castle- Jon Nordstrom, Kronborg from the air- Lars Kristian Crone, Frederiksborg- Preben Eider, Frederiksborg Chapel- John Sommer, Frederiksborg Castle- Ellen Thoby, Kronborg interior- Visit Denmark, The Black Diamond- Devid Rotasperti, Roskilde fjord- Soren Lauridsen, Blooming rapefield- Bruno Ehrs, Nature Area Coast- Nikolai Perjesi, Christiansborg Palace- Mikkael Gronlund, Copenhagen from the air- VisitCopenhagen, Christmas images Copenhagen- Kim Wyon, VisitDenmark, Kristian Krogh, Ditte Isager, Den Gamle By, Michael Damsgaard. Werner Karrasch. Copyright: Viking Ship Museum, Denmark.
© Vilnius Tourism & Convention Bureau
Estonian Maritime Museum Seaplane Harbor / Ice-breaker Suur Tõll- Photo Aron Urb
Viimsi Open Air Museum- Kertu Vahemets
Jurmala, Tourism Jurmala