Your personal welcome to Oslo by your private tour guide extends beyond historical sights, culture and everyday customs, we will also take you on a journey filled with legends and Norwegian legacy in the capital city once a Viking homeland.
- A guided stroll by the picturesque Oslo fjord lined with charming coffee shops, inviting shopping areas and classic Nordic city architecture surrounded by rugged woodlands and hills
- A visit to the unique Oslo City Hall, home of the Nobel Peace prize ceremony. Not just a structure, but a true masterpiece inside out.
- Discovering the unique collection of museums on Bygdoy peninsula, presenting 1000- year old Viking burial ships, Norwegian Folk traditions and the world´s most famous polar ship Fram.
- Climbing the Nordmarka hills for a visit to the Holmenkollen Ski Jump & Ski Museum for a breathtaking view of the Oslo fjord, woodlands and the city nestled deep on the shoreline.
- Letting yourself be moved by the meaningful symbols of the unique sculpture park by Gustav Vigeland’s lifework with more than 200 sculptures in bronze, granite and wrought iron.