Win a romantic holiday in Tallinn
Walks along the historic cobbled streets of the Old Town, a relaxing afternoon in a spa, Kadriorg park in bloom, the caressing rays of the spring sun and a candlelit dinner – such experiences will touch anyone, even the least romantic amongst us. If you wish to offer your loved one a unique experience, take part in our VisitTallinn campaign and win a romantic holiday for two to Tallinn in spring bloom!
The campaign lasts from February 14 to March 6 with the winner being announced on March 7.
To take part fill in this form, state your full name, choose the town from where you want to fly out to Tallinn and cross your fingers for winning the main prize.
The campaign prize includes:
– transport (plane, train or ferry tickets) to Tallinn and back;
– two nights at the 5-star Hotel Telegraaf located in Tallinn’s Old Town. Accommodation will include a delicious breakfast at Restaurant Tchaikovsky and entry to the luxurious Elemis SPA;
– a three-course romantic dinner at Mon Repos restaurant located in the 300-year-old Kadriorg Park (the value of the dinner voucher is 90 eur);
– two 48-hour Tallinn Cards giving you free entry to more than 40 of Tallinn’s best museums and sights and unlimited use of public transport;
– tickets for transport and accommodation are subject to availability.
– the trip must take place between April 1 to May 31,2017.
Contact us for more local tips!
Book your private Tallinn tour here:
Follow Estonian Experience on Facebook